- Co-investigator EPSRC. Trustworthy Autonomous Systems Hub. (with Ramchurn, S. (PI), McAuley, D., Koleva, B., Wagner, C., Branson III, D., Perez, E., Burnett, G., Fischer, J., Torres Torres, M., Goulden, M., Hyde, R., Sharples, S., Benford, S., Hall, W., Chapman, A., Gourvenec, S., Enemark, C., Hughes, A, Adams, W., Butler, M., Stanton, N., Scanlan, J., Shukla, P., Eccles, D., Moreau, L., Ventre, C., Chockler, H., Devlin, A., Vigano, L., Kleinman, M., Luff, P., Dasgupta, P., Borgo, R., Samiolo, R., Aplin, T., Evers, C.) June 2020 - May 2024. EP/V00784X/1
- Co-investigator.EPSRC. Horizon: Trusted Data-Driven Products. (with Koleva, B. (PI), McAuley, D., Benford, S., Crabtree, A., Rodden, T., Adolphs, S., Sharples, S., Bakalis, S., Hollis, C., Smith, A., Townsend, E., Wagner, C., Flintham, M., Martindale, S., Reeves, S., Torres Torres, M., Fischer, J., Pinchin, J., Preston, S., Perez, E., Goulding, J., Goulden, M. August 2020 - July 2025. EP/T022493/1
- Co-investigator. EPSRC. From Human Data to Personal Experience (with McCauley, D., Rodden, T., Benford, S., Sharples, S. Adolphs, S., Dryden, I., Stafford, B., Smith, A., Ratchev, S., Wagner, C., Houghton, R., Spence, A., Flintham, M., Valstar, M., Crabtree, A., Reeves, S., Goulding, J.) October 2015 - September 2020. EP/M02315X/1
- Co-investigator. University of Nottingham. Energy for Life. RPA Development funding (with Walker, G., Rodrigues, L., Amabilino, D., McGrath, S., Tucker, G., Minton, N., Khlobystov, A., Mohr, A., Clarke, M., Raman, S., O'Shea, J., Mokaya, R., Newton, G., Walsh, D., Licence, P., Dupont, J., Clifford, M., Gillott, M., McKechnie, J., Snape, C., Hall, M., Grant, D., Sumner, M., George, M., Yang, X., Tenorio, R., Ng, H, K., Abakr, Y., Gopakumar, S.). August 2016 - July 2019.
- Principle investigator. RCUK: Digital Economy. Creating the Energy for Change (with Rodden, T., McAuley, D., Ferguson, E., Costanza, E., Bedwell, B., Leygue, C. and Goulden, M.) September 2012 – August 2017. EP/K002589/1
- Principle investigator. University of Nottingham. Collaboration with Digital Catapult trialing use of e-Genie. Hermes Fellowships (with Colley, J.).
- Principle investigator. Horizon. Demand-Side Energy Technologies Upstream (DETU) (with Wardman, J., Leygue, C., Goulden, M.)
- Co-investigator. ESRC Urgent response fund. Public perceptions of climate change and adaptation responses in the immediate aftermath of the 2014 winter flooding (with Pidgeon, N., Capstick, S., Demski C., and Corner, A.). May 2014 - April 2015.
- Co-investigator. UKERC. Scenarios for the development of smart grids in the UK (with N. Ozkan (PI), L. Whitmarsh, T. Rodden, P. Connor, L. Cipcigen, and D. Xenias). Sep 2011 – April 2014 (NE/J005975/1).
- Co-investigator. RCUK. Information Geology. The ‘Lifelong’ in the Lifelong Contextual Footprint: A Bridging the Gaps Event (with B. Bedwell, P. Brundell, J. Goulding, A. Soulsby and G. Smith). Jan 2012-June 2013.
- Co-investigator. UKERC. Transforming the UK Energy System: Public Values, Attitudes and Acceptability (PI – N. Pidgeon). Jan 2011 – June 2013. (NE/I006753/1).
- Co-investigator. E.ON. SWITCH: Smart Wireless Integrated Technology Control in Homes (with M. Gillott, M. Goulden, D. Robinson, T. Rodden, R. Shipman). March 2012 – Dec 2012.
- Co-principle investigator. BPS. Psychology of Sustainability Networking Grant (with L. Whitmarsh and N. Pidgeon). Jan 2009 – Jan 2010.
- Co-investigator. ESRC. Public perceptions of climate change and energy futures in Britain (with N. Pidgeon (PI) and W. Poortinga). Oct 2008 – Oct 2010 (RES-062-23-1134).
- Co-investigator. ESRC. Theoretical integration of the affect heuristic and implicit attitudes: implications for implicit social cognition, risk perception and acceptability of societal concerns (with E. Townsend - PI). October 2007 – October 2008 (ES/F028776/1).
- Value in People (VIP) award. Wellcome Trust. Short-term pump priming funding (with E. Townsend). March 2007 – November 2007. Funds awarded but not taken up.
- PhD studentship. ESRC & NERC. Attitudes and Behaviour towards genetically modified food (supervised by E. Townsend, D. Clarke and K. Lowe). Oct 2003 – Sep 2006 (PTA-036-2003-00018).